Used in many professional sectors, the drone is increasingly used for the realization of inspections and expertise, for the valuation and monitoring of projects or projects. It allows the safe acquisition of valuable data for professionals. No need now to risk the fall or to mobilize important human and material resources to obtain information seen from above: the Drone is there for that.
However apart from a strict use of leisure, the implementation of a drone can be complex. To make it evolve, the tele-pilot must hold a theoretical aptitude certificate issued after passing an examination organized by the DGAC (Directorate General of Civil Aviation).
This examination must imperatively be completed by a practical training subject to a certificate. These training obligations are accompanied by mandatory regulatory and administrative obligations.
This is to allow professionals to enjoy, without any constraint, all the benefits of an image capture or information by Drones that KILOUTOU offers them an offer combining Drone, Sensor and Tele-driver.
Complete, the range of services proposed by KILOUTOU allows to obtain quickly, valuable deliverables, totally adapted to the needs of professionals for any type of site and project:
- Capturing photos and videos – Photos and videos by drone add value in the field of site monitoring, inspection, maintenance or promotion. The tele-pilot has a video feedback on the ground to guide and choose the shots to be made. Photos and panoramic 360 ° azimuths are also possible.
- Thermographic capture – Thermography makes visible the heat losses of each building through a thermogram. It may, in other cases, highlight the insulation or operating defects of certain industrial systems, production or distribution of hot or cold fluids.
- 3D Modeling – By capturing photos of a set (building, structure, structure), KILOUTOU proposes to create a digital model textured in 3 Dimensions, exploitable by any type of software.
- Photogrammetry, topography and cubature – The realization of topographic surveys makes it possible to obtain a digital representation of the topography of a surface, built or not. This technique makes it possible to take measurements for, for example, making measurements as part of a site preparation or follow-up. Delivered in different formats, standardized according to the trades, the survey is exploitable by all types of software : Autocad-Covadis, Mensura, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or Google Earth. The realization of cubature measurements, measuring very precisely the available or excavated volumes, is also proposed by KILOUTOU.
As the 4th largest European rental company and a major player in the rental of equipment in France, the Kiloutou Group provides products and services solutions to a very diversified clientele: large national accounts, construction companies, craftsmen, communities and administrations, industries, services, SMEs. The Kiloutou group offers the widest range of the market with about 1,000 references and more than 250,000 materials in various fields: personnel elevation equipment, earthmoving and construction, structural and finishing work, commercial vehicles, and event. With a turnover of 606 million euros in 2017 and a workforce of 4,500 people in Europe, Kiloutou continues its development and now represents a network of 440 agencies in France, including fifty at specialized building and thirty said proximity, located in the city center. The network also has 30 branches in Poland, 19 in Spain, 3 in Germany and 10 in Italy.
Kiloutou Press Contacts
CLC Communications - Tel.: +33 (0)1 42 93 04 04
Contacts: Gilles Senneville - firstname.lastname@example.org - Célia Forest : email@example.com
- Lorraine Tisser Rebour : firstname.lastname@example.org - Mounia Bagass : email@example.com