The Compagnie Atlantique de Location (CAL) has been a major player in the Greater Southwest for nearly 45 years. Recognized professionals and technical in its expertise, the CAL diesel engineers and electromechanical engineers implement the most suitable solutions, in terms of temporary energy and pumping. Our challenge is to ensure our customers a perfect continuity of operation, with high performance equipment and programming solutions adapted to the cadences of the sites.
The CAL equipment ranges cover all the needs of our customers: pumps for clear water and construction water, sludge and sewage pumps and generators. The latter are sound and pollution control standards. The tank farm also meets environmental standards. The Kiloutou Group develops positive safety synergies to manage waste and produce energy that respects humans and the environment. It’s an economy in responsible functionality.
The CAL joined Kiloutou on October 1, 2016. This acquisition enables the Group to strengthen the offer of its “Specialty” division and to demonstrate its ambition to take national leadership in this market.
Method and Experience
- Safety first! CAL collaborators are trained regularly. And the workshops equipped with load benches ensure that we prepare and check our equipment before and after each work site, per the process of methods.
- The CAL offers a wide range of Serect-approved accessories such as cable lengths, visible switch boxes, beaconing, M12 accessories, etc.
- Our teams can perform “turnkey” set-ups, installations and other service continuity services (group man). We also provide on-call service 24/7.
- A network of 6 branches (Mugron, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier, Nantes and Paris in October 2017)
- A fleet of more than 1000 equipment (generators up to 1000 KVA and pumps up to 1200 m3 / h)
- A fleet of truck cranes with drivers authorized to transport dangerous goods
- A fleet of vans for repairs and elevators
Areas of Intervention
- Sanitation sites remediation
- Exhaustion of groundwater
- Public works
- Agricultural work
- Industrial sites