Kiloutou offers its customers, since late 2011, a catalog of regulatory training courses and CACES (Professional qualification for safe operation of platforms and forklifts, construction equipment, or even stackers).
Our training courses are designed to limit the time spent in the room: 75% of the total time is spent practicing! Getting equipment training is important in the learning process, and the major elements of safety and use are addressed directly on our equipment. Kiloutou training courses optimize practice time, in order to allow everyone to fully understand how to use the equipment.
Our training courses are validated by a fully independent test organization. We therefore guarantee the total objectivity in the issuance of professional certificates. In addition to this offer, the Kiloutou training organization also assists its customers in accidentology matters, by developing modules which raise awareness of some equipment (risks, best operating practices…).
Customers or employees’ safety is a commitment at the very heart of Kiloutou’s values. The Group invests permanently in awareness-raising and training actions to promote and ensure the safe use of equipment, and encourage the highest legislative standards. Providing proper training is guarding against professional risks.
Innovative Training Courses
- A wide variety of CACES and regulatory training courses
- A single dedicated contact for all your requests
- A network of more than 160 training sites throughout the country
- Courses that are part of the Company Training Plan
- Employed trainers, with technical experience acquired over several years working within our network of agencies.
- Innovative courses to better internalize messages related to safety.